23.10.06, Pavel Pervov<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> написал(а):
Maksim,

Am I right, that at the place you need to retrieve field from a class, you
have both field's name AND descriptor?
If so, you should move definion of FIeld*
class_lookup_field_recursive(Class*, const char*, const char*) from
vmcore/include/Class.h to include/jit_intf.h and change its prototype to
accept Class_Handle instead of Class* and return Field_Handle instead of
FIeld*. Also, please, change the implementation in C_Interface.cpp
accordingly.

I'm afraid, I don't know the descriptor. That's why I implemented
appropriate function manually and placed it into Class.h/Class.cpp -
that was my mistake. As you mentioned,
one-of-open-headers/C_Interface.cpp is much better place for it.
Thanks.
--
Maksim