Mikhail,

What i've meant is that we should account for all interchangeable components
which can/want/should provide fast-path helpers.

Pavel.

On 10/21/06, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Pavel, I'm sorry I do not understand what the replacement do you mean?
I said that only about a part of a component could be written in Java (e.g
.
EM, helpers), but not the whole component...

--
Mikhail Fursov

--
Pavel Pervov,