Just a quick note - I have done two DRLVM JIRAs today that also included patches for the classlib tests.

I accepted the DRLVM part, and rejected the classlib stuff as I think that it would be cleaner and safer if those proposed changes to the classlib were entered as separate JIRAs and discussed with the classlib experts.

I know that as JIRAs evolve,more things get attached, and it's really cool that we're working together on all parts of the project - as we should - but it can make it very confusion, so I wanted to just note this directly. Comments?