Gregory Shimansky wrote:
Hello Nataly

It looks like a workaround to me to run the tests for VM. To run other user applications we need a general solution about what to do with non standard libraries which Intel compiler links with.

On Gentoo if you install icc, the system adds an entry to autogenerated /etc/ld.so.conf with path to Intel compiler installation to automatically include these libraries to linking path, but it seems not to be the case for other distributions like yours.

How useful is this if you want to give the binary to someone else?

geir