On Wednesday 25 October 2006 13:13 Nataly Naumova wrote:
> > Could you also tell me which version of icc you are using?
>
> Sorry -
> icc -V
> Intel(R) C Compiler for 32-bit applications, Version 9.0    Build
> 20051020Z Package ID: l_cc_c_9.0.027

Hmm I've installed icc-9.0.32 (027 is not an option to download from Intel).
The same error

       [cc] ld: tm_self_tls: TLS definition in ../_obj/thread_native_basic.o
section .tbss mismatches non-TLS reference in ../_obj/thread_native_condvar.o
       [cc] ../_obj/thread_native_condvar.o: could not read symbols: Bad value

appeared again. Either my setup or thread manager files have a problem. I am
not sure, but I'll try to figure out what's going wrong.