> 3.- Will be possible to create graphics in awt-headless mode? I would
> like to test servlets generating charts (using JFreeCharts) in a Linux
> box without a graphics environment.

Definitely, headless support will be implemented in the future and
there are no obstacles which prevent us from doing this. But I don't
know when exactly it will be done, this requires some efforts and we
still have other things in the todo list.

On 10/24/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Martin Cordova wrote:
> 1.- Have a planned date?

None yet, but doing this week would be good.  Any other opinions?

> 2.- Will include latest aproved contributions (ImageIO)

Only if they have been integrated into the SVN codebase

> 3.- Will be possible to create graphics in awt-headless mode? I would
> like to test servlets generating charts (using JFreeCharts) in a Linux
> box without a graphics environment.

I dunno :)

geir