Mark, I have just tried your tool. It's really helpful, thanks a lot!

It's so pitty that script doesn't fix issues by itself =)

2006/10/25, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Mark Hindess wrote:
> On 25 October 2006 at 7:41, "Geir Magnusson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Cool - but why not just put into SVN somewhere?
>
> Okay.  classlib/trunk/support/tools/bin perhaps?

Sure.  Whatever you feel is best. I have no strong opinion.  We do have
junit tests in DRLVM too, but we can "reach over" and use from there for
now.

geir

--
Denis M. Kishenko