On 10/26/06, Gregory Shimansky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wednesday 25 October 2006 21:05 Rana Dasgupta wrote:
> The ideal way would be for acceptance tests like "build test" to always
> pass and to catch and roll back the patch that breaks this invariant,
> rather than to disable the tests. But I agree with Vera, it is important
> keep a running set up as acceptance tests, so disabling the well known
> failures may be the only way until we fix the problems.
>
> I don't know that any of the tests are "unstable". These are
implementation
> bugs. gc.LOS is a bug in thread yielding by the apr Windows
functionality.
> The java.lang.ObjectTest also looks like an interpreter implementation
> error.

I wonder about gc.LOS, I remember there was a discussion, and I think
there
were patches too. But I cannot find any right now. Were there any fixes to
the problem which made gc.LOS to work on WinXP?

This is Harmony-1933 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1933> issue
and it still lacks a patch.

Thanks,
Pavel

Hmm and java.lang.ObjectTest works for me both on windows and linux...