Elena Semukhina wrote:
After H-1823 has been committed, I still see intermittent failures of drlvm
kernel ThreadTest. Normally this test passes but today I got
ThreadTest.testInterrupt_Sleeping() and testGetStateBlocked() failures.
There is H-1789 for the first issue but it is not reprodiced with the
attached test anymore. For the second test I filed H-1876 to make the test
more stable. The patch has been committed recently but the test still may
fail. I'd like someone to review the above mentioned tests to be sure they
are correct otherwise we need to investigate failures and file JIRA's before
the tests are exclued.

For me ThreadTest (testJoinlongint) always fails on win32 2003 server SP1 on P4 with HT, works ok on win32 XP and on different Linuxes. I just checked and patch from 1876 is applied, but it fixes another test case, so it is not relevant.

BTW I've encountered timeout on ClassGenericsTest and ClassGenericsTest4 tests on some slower machines, so it looks like they do require increased timeout. Now I agree completely with patch which Vera attached in HARMONY-1966.