A Number of additional VTable objects will be proportional to a number of
loaded classes, this is considerably less than total number of
objects, so "1/10
of the whole heap " digit looks unreal. Any way precise meausrements could
be done only after implementation is ready, so  I suppose talking about
possible 10% performance and footprint decrease is too early :)

Alelsey.

On 10/26/06, Ivan Volosyuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The comment was for this statement:
> 1) "1/10 of the whole heap is probably very much :)"

If we spare 10% of total space for additional objects which doesn't
required for computations we may have mentioned peformance decrease on
memory intensive usage.
--
Ivan