Thanks!

We does need a automatic synchronizing mechanism with the outerspace
resources, since it will be a disaster for manually updated the URL of them
to download.

indeed!

Regards,

He Jin

On 10/27/06, Leo Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It seems that the jar is not at the URL. I will have a look at the ant
script.:)

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT/yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M1-20060925.152805-4.jar

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-spec-corba/1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT/yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M1-20060810.145814-1.jar

--