Nevermind - Yoko peeps put up a new M1.

geir

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
There was a problem with the repo restore, so things are current only up to end of august :(

I've asked yoko to either do a new release or put a copy back (we'd want them to do that).

I've put a copy of my

    depends/jars/yoko-m1

directory on

  http://people.apache.org/~geirm/harmony/yoko-m1-gmj-20061027.tgz

If you copy that into depends/jars and untar, you'll get a directory and jars that satisfies fetch-depends.

geir

Tim Ellison wrote:
I just need to check with Yoko-dev -- the snapshot in their Maven
repository seems to have gone back to August.  Will update as soon as I
get a response.

Leo Li wrote:
The filenames in CLASSLIB_ROOT/make/depends.properties has really been
outdated since new snapshots has replaced the original ones.

Maybe you can rewrite the names in the property files as a workaround. For
example, change
yoko-rmi.url=http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi/1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-1.0-incubating-M1-20060925.152805-3.jar

yoko-rmi.url=http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/yoko/yoko-rmi/1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT/yoko-rmi-1.0-incubating-M1-20060810.145814-1.jar

We does need a automatic synchronizing mechanism with the outerspace
resources, since it will be a disaster for manually updated the URL of them
to download.