2006/10/31, Ivan Popov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Ilya,

I'd like this idea. But I think having two tools.jar libraries
(jdk/jre/lib/tools.jar and jdk/lib/tools.jar) may be quite confusing.
It's convenient for JDK to have jdk/lib/tools.jar and many programs
explicitly include it into CLASSPATH. I suggest renaming second
tools.jar (going to JRE) to jretools.jar or something ike this, so
we'll have

  jdk/jre/lib/jretools.jar
  jdk/lib/tools.jar
+1