Tim Ellison wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
Great!  Does anything link to that page?  IOW, if I started at the top,
could I find the page using some reasonable path to get there?

Front Page > Application Status (in the 'Status' section)

There are a number of apps listed there as people test them.
Yes, and I suggest we always add links to this page when somebody creates a wiki page for application test, a few days ago, I just added several links to it(IIRC, Eclipse, Tomcat, Log4j...), because I thought they should be there but couldn't find...

Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab
IBM