Rana Dasgupta wrote:
No problem with them being both on the Wiki and the JIRA, I think.

Other than getting out of sync.... it just makes sense to use the "issue tracking system" for... "issue tracking" :)

geir

On 02 Nov 2006 17:57:29 +0600, Egor Pasko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On the 0x215 day of Apache Harmony Geir Magnusson, Jr. wrote:
> Alexey Varlamov wrote:
> > 2006/11/2, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >> Put them in as JIRAs
> > Done: HARMONY-2051, 2052, 2053.
>
> Thanks - that just makes it easy for people to grab them and get
going...

maybe, put the list of JIRAs on wiki?

API

working_vm\vm\vmcore\src\kernel_classes\javasrc\java\lang\Runtime.java
working_vm\vm\vmcore\src\kernel_classes\native\Runtime_[lnx|win].cpp

working_classlib\modules\luni\src\main\java\org\apache\harmony\luni\internal\process\*

working_classlib\modules\luni\src\main\native\luni\shared\process.c

working_vm\vm\vmcore\src\kernel_classes\javasrc\org\apache\harmony\lang\reflect\**

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/vmspec/2nd-edition/ClassFileFormat-Java5.pdf