Weldon,

Basically, yes. Algorithms were indeed changed, where interfaces dictated
so. Also, several places were optimized out as dead code.

Pavel.

On 11/3/06, Weldon Washburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Pavel,

I just now looked at your latest H1558 patch.  Unfortunately the patch
won't
cleanly apply.   It can not be committed yet.  In any case, 1558 seems to
basically reformat the interfaces that access class specific info.  It
looks
like a bunch of cosmetic changes.  No change in underlying algorithms.  Is
this correct?

Aleksey, Pavel,

Do you know if there are interdependencies between H1558 and H2000?  In
any
case, I believe H1558 should be committed first.  And H2000 will have to
pick up the pieces.

Everyone,

Comments?  Suggestions?

--