Geir,
I always build it in debug on Windows and every time on Linux (gcc3.3.3,
SUSE) before sending a patch.
I'l try to reproduce your problems, as soon as I have connect to my Linux PC.

On 11/6/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've been having some problems getting some test cases to exhibit
misbehavior for DRLVM, and it turns out that jitrino is built in release
mode no matter what BUILD_CFG is set to.

Putting this inconsistency aside for a moment, how do I get jitrino to
build in debug?

I tried changing the setting in build.sh for -Dvm.jitrino.cfg from
'release' to 'debug', but then DRLVM doesn't build on Ubunutu 6 with gcc
  3.4.6.  There's some linker problem.

Can anyone duplicate this (or have it build successfully in debug)?

Mikhail Fursov