If our classlib is not 100% compatible we can't stop addition of new
features.
The same is with VM.

If we want to have "unnamed" milestones, the solution could be: every last
month of a quoter is a "stability" period. No new features are accepted
during this period. This could work for a long period of time without need
in additional discussions.
?

On 11/8/06, Alexey Petrenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2006/11/8, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On 11/8/06, Alexey Petrenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Probably it's time to create some release plan :)
> >
> So let's start this discussion?
> >
> Good idea!
> The only release I can imagine is Harmony Java5SE 100% compatible.
To be Java5SE 100% compatible we need TCK first.
So we could think about some less impressive goal for the first release :)

SY, Alexey

--
Mikhail Fursov