From: Mikhail Fursov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:03 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [doc][drlvm] The document "Getting started with DRL" is
outdated

It's not a hard to write a documenation once, it's hard to support it :)
More problems:
1) -Xem options are obsolete.
2) -Xjit options are also obsolete.
3) Do we really need this page today? AFAIU users expect Harmony VM is
able
to run the same apps as RI..
?

On 11/8/06, Pavel Ozhdikhin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I've read through the "Getting Started with
> DRL<

http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/drlvm/getting_started.
html

--