On 11/9/06, Morozova, Nadezhda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Egor,
+1 for
Just idea: "Getting Started" may contain a collection of links to the
main website and other resources with short descriptions ("Site Map"
or something) so that people are comfortable floating around in the web.

We already have one page having links to the resources about DRLVM:
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/drlvm/index.html
Why do you think we need another one?

+1 for
* preparing the "Commonly Used Options for DRLVM" (omitting the word
"supported" intentionally)
Question on this one: will the page contain vm-only options? What about
JIT, GC, other? I'd have them all in one place, but we have separate
docs for EM/jit stuff. What do you say?

I think we can describe basic options for every component there. Only those
that might be interesting for any user. The place for other options is in
the run-time help or Developer's Guide for a component.

Thanks,
Pavel

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova