Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
I'm happy to report that both classlib and drlvm at r474892 build on
x86_64/em64t

As Gregory suggested, I had to change the symlinks to from
/usr/lib/lib(jpeg|png).a to /usr/lib/lib(jpeg|png).so in order for the
link to avoid complaining.

Bleah.  This can't be the final solution to this...

It would be great if somebody could fix the build and do that
automatically (or tell me where to do it).

Now, I've tried "ant test" in classlib and I get

compile-tests:
     [echo] Compiling ACCESSIBILITY tests
    [javac] Compiling 8 source files to
/home/stefano/src/harmony/classlib/modules/accessibility/bin/test
    [javac] Since fork is false, ignoring memoryMaximumSize setting
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 1. ERROR in
/home/stefano/src/harmony/classlib/modules/accessibility/src/test/api/java/common/javax/accessibility/AccessibleBundleTest.java
    [javac]  (at line 27)
    [javac]     public class AccessibleBundleTest extends
BasicSwingTestCase {
    [javac] The type junit.framework.TestCase cannot be resolved. It is
indirectly referenced from required .class files
    [javac] 1 problem (1 error)

which is pretty weird since junit was already fetched.

Am I the only one seeing this?