We should also take a hard look at how to do this in DRLVM as well...

Vladimir Ivanov wrote:
Seems, we says about different things :)

First of all, we have no TestNG (or other harness) yet but we need now
different exclude lists for different platforms.

Also, in my vision these exclude-lists are like a buffer before we mark test
by correct tags.
When the test fails on some platform we update the corresponding x-list and
investigate this failure.
As the result of investigation we mark the test or fix it.

Thanks, Vladimir