Rana,

Everything is correct in you description, but it looks like that *
HARMONY-2018* <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2018> should
fix described bug. I think Alexei will have a chance to check it.

Thank you.

Pavel Afremov.

On 11/6/06, Rana Dasgupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alexei,
  The1363 submission added  functionality for lazy exception support, for
exceptions in the VM code. exn_raise_by_name_internal was such a function.
This may not be bug free ( as is true of any code ) and we need to check
out
2070. I will take a look, as should Pavel.
  I think that while committing 1363, StackTest failed and there were
other
asserts, which Geir disabled to not block the large submission. This is
not
really anything to do with lazy exceptions. This is an issue where parts
of
the main thread's stack virtual memory are unmapped on Linux. I later
added
a fix for this. The two issues are orthogonal to each other.

Rana