One more question:
Many warnings are produced for 'undocumented members' which do not
require documentation. What to do with these?

For example, you add a comment to a struct and insert a reference to
spec. you do not want to document struct members - everything is in the
spec, but Doxygen produces warnings.
Another example would be enums. Often, a definition of the enum is
enough because the names of enum's members are quite transparent.

One suggestion would be to add the reference to spec to every member or
add ///some-text-that-is-parsed-as-comment to elements that, in your
opinion, are self-explanatory. Another way out is to ignore these errors
or exclude specific elements/files from the metric.

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova

But
>the