Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
here is what I think Harmony needs:

 - a logo [no feather BS, something cool and trendy that we could print
on mugs and t-shirts... and no duke crap either]

I was so hoping no one would suggest this...

 - professionally-looking web pages

They're coming along

 - move 'harmonytest.org' source code in the harmony svn repository so
that others can work on it (actually, I think we should host the harmony
testing in our own zone and avoid depending on Alexey's own resources,
but there is no hurry for that).

Yep

 - continue the work on the 'buildtest' infrastructure and make it dump
results automatically in harmonytest, but identifying the IP address and
the OS and the various environment features (like gcc version and so on)

Yep - I think it does that already.

 - identify benchmarks that we want to run against harmony and add those
to "buildtest" so that they dump 'performance' information

yep

 - plot results of such performance over time and send email in case a
major regression occurs.

yep

Thoughts? Anything else?

Lots :)