On Thursday 16 November 2006 19:39, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> [...] (WTF does BSD licensing for a logo mean,
> anyway?),

It means that you don't have to distribute the source code of the logo :-),
but it has to be accompanied by 200+ words of copyright notice and you can't
use Sun's name to endorse your competition-winning graphic ...

> meaning that all 'java look-alikes' will have duke [...]

Mika will never have duke, so long as I live. The coffe cup maybe, but not the
pointy-headed red-nosed cretin. There are limits. :-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             +32 3 216 0369