Maybe it would be appropriate for someone to set up an
online petition about this book that people could
sign.  I know there's at least one website that lets
people set up petitions.
Shabbat Shalom.
-Stanley Nachamie
  1-212-316-0033

P.S. My computer crashed, so I may not able to respond
right away to anyone who responds to this message.