Dear Safranim/Safraniyot,

    I had a request for 2 articles, a search was made for them in Israel,
with no luck. If someone has them and can send it to me, in Jerusalem, by
Fax to:02-621-6480, I will be very thankful.

1. HaPardes Tav, Resh, Samech, Hey  5665 " Ain Tenai BeNisuin" by Yehudah
Henkin.

2. HaPardes Tav, Resh, Zadi, Daled,                                 --"--
.  (same author and title)

Thanks
Yael Penkower

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/