SHALOM SAFRANIM,

After the success of the PDF format catalogue No. 401 (July 2003), and
after 400 issues of printed catalogues of new Israeli books, we are now
ready with the PDF format of the catalogue of "Recent Books From Israel"
No. 402, September 2003 (Elul 5763).
We'll send it to you upon your request, and you may forward it to those who
might be intersted in. You will be able to see the Hebrew text, in Hebrew
fonts, by any computer, and also may print it, the whole catalogue or only
the parts you want. We suggest that you print it out, as it will be much
clearer in print than on the screen. You get 2 files, one of the Hebrew
titles, and one of the non-Hebrew titles.

If you have any special inquires please do not hesitate to write us.

Sincerely,
Oren Mass (manager)

OFFERED BY:
=================
RUBIN MASS Ltd., Publishers and Booksellers
**Exporters of ALL Israeli books and periodicals**
POBox 990,  Jerusalem 91009, Israel
  Mr. Oren Mass (Manager)
   ___
  \    /   \/\

Tel. 972-2-6277863
Fax  972-2-6277864
e-mail: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
NEW WEB: <http://www.rubin-mass.com>http://www.rubin-mass.com

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/