Shalom,

We'll have the pleasure to send you the PDF format of our catalogue "Recent
Books From Israel" No. 404, January 2004 (Tevet  5764), upon your request.

You will find two files, one of the Hebrew titles, and one of the
non-Hebrew titles (English, French, German, Russian, Arabic, Yiddish,
Spanish etc.). You will be able to see the Hebrew text, in Hebrew fonts, on
any computer, and you may also print the entire catalogue or parts of it,
according to your domains of interest.

We suggest nevertheless that you print it out, as it will be much clearer
in a printed version than on the screen.

We hope you enjoy this new selection of Israeli books and we are here in
Jerusalem, ready to receive and execute your book orders for you. If you
have a special request or any inquieries please do not hesitate to write or
e-mail us.

Sincerely yours,

Oren Mass
Manager
RUBIN MASS LTD.

OFFERED BY:
RUBIN MASS Ltd., Publishers and Booksellers
Exporters of ALL Israeli books and periodicals
POBox 990,  Jerusalem 91009, Israel
  Mr. Oren Mass (Manager)
   ___

Tel. 972-2-6277863