Safranim-

I am trying to help a student who has some information saying that Yitzhak
Rabin stated on May 11, 1967 "Israel will march on Damascus."  He is trying
to verify this.  Any ideas? We have a book of Rabin's speeches during his
presidency but nothing with his speeches from the sixties when I believe he
was Tsahal's Chief of Staff...

Thanks!
David

David Hirsch
Middle East Bibliographer
Research Library
UCLA
Box 951575
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575
tel: +1-310-825-2930
fax: +1-310-206-4974
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries
Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/