We have a large collection of Holocaust videos, and some newer ones that I
would suggest are:  The Pianist, The Grey Zone, Divided We Fall, Berga,
Nowhere in Africa, Elie Wiesel Goes Home, There Once Was a Town, and The
Last Seven Months of Anne Frank.  If you want more info, you can go to our
web site at: www.jewishlibraryhartford.org.  You will see a search screen
for Athena.  Click on advanced search and in the format box, scroll down to
CKAV.  Then you can do a search on Holocaust.  Clicking on any of the
titles will give you more info.
A good source for videos is Social Studies School Service which has a
catalogue devoted to Holocaust resources.  They're web site is:
www.socialstudies.com  Their phone number is 800 421-4246 (Pacific time).
Hope this helps.

Bea Brodie, Librarian
Koopman Library
Commission on Jewish Education of the
Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford
860 233-2288 x375, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.jewishlibraryhartford.org <http://www.jewishlibraryhartford.org/>

Please visit our NEW Jewish Community Web Site and Jewish Information and
Referral Service at www.jewishhartford.org <http://www.jewishhartford.org/>
Or at 860 236-UASK (8275).

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries
Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/