Sara

 > English, regarding the conjugal (sexual) obligations of
 > married men and women.

Finally, something I can answer: Mishneh Ktubot 5:6
There's a fabulous Bureau of Jewish Education of Los Angeles filmstrip from
Jewish News November 1978 which can be seen in our website in spanish:

"Marital obligations according to the Tora (Exodus 21:10) are daily for the
independently wealthy, twice a week for the salaried man, weekly for a
muleskinner, twice a month for a camel driver, twice a year for the sailor."

http://www.uscj.org/world/valencia/FOTOS-KATUBAS/SERIE-1.html

Besos de Valencia (spain)
Alba Toscano

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: Hasafran at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: Listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: galron.1 at osu.edu
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/