Thanks to all who responded regarding reading lists for the 350th
anniversary of settlement of Jews in America.  I am attaching 2 wonderful
lists that I received from Linda Silver in Cleveland (which I am sharing
with her permission).  I also received many referrals to several excellent
reading lists on the website of AJL of Southern California
(<http://www.ajlsc.org>http://www.ajlsc.org).   If anyone else has a
ready-made reading list to sure, I'm sure the whole group would love to
learn of it.
Thanks again!
Liz Edelglass
Dept. of Jewish Education of Greater New Haven
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 From the moderator:

Because we can not post attachments to Ha-Safran messages, Nancy Sack
graciously [Thank you, Nancy] converted the two files to PDF format and
mounted them on AJL's web-site under: "News & Resources" - they're the 3rd
and 4th items listed on the resources page.

Direct URLs are:

www.jewishlibraries.org/ajlweb/newsresources_files/350_adult.pdf

and

www.jewishlibraries.org/ajlweb/newsresources_files/350_tchr_youth.pdf