Shalom.

We are pleased to announce the release of a new Passover Haggadah, The
Holistic Haggadah: How Will You Be Different This Passover Night? by
Michael Kagan.

Publishers Weekly had the following to say about The Holistic Haggadah:

"How is this night different from all other nights?" is the traditional
Passover question. But Kagan (who describes himself as an
"ortho-practicing, but unorthodox, Jew") wants seder participants to look
beyond the obvious and ask themselves a different question: "How will this
night change me?" Using the Exodus story as an allegory of an individual's
spiritual slavery and redemption, Kagan advocates a holistic approach to
Judaism that merges the worlds of action, emotion, intellect and spirit.
Readers are asked to reflect upon what is keeping them enslaved in their
"inner Mitzraim" (Egypt). Kagan spiritualizes the various elements of
Passover observance; burning the hametz (leavened bread), for example, sy
mbolizes a willingness to let go of attachments and anything that puffs us up.

Rabbi Dov Peretz Elkins calls it "...creative, unusual and reflect[s]
thinking out of the box."

Includes the full traditional Passover Haggadah text in Hebrew with a new
translation and original commentary in English.

Details: Hardcover, 239 pages, ISBN 965-7108-49-7
Suggested retail price: $24.95 US (90 NIS in Israel)

* * *

The Holistic Haggadah is available around the world in fine bookstores and
through library and online booksellers selling Jewish interest books.

For further information please visit our website at:
<http://www.UrimPublications.com>www.UrimPublications.com

Sincerely,

Tzvi Mauer
Publisher

<http://us.f202.mail.yahoo.com/ym/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&YY=37969&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.UrimPublications.com

Urim Publications
9 HaUman Street, 2nd floor, P.O. Box 52287, Jerusalem 91521
tel: 972-2-679-7633, fax: 972-2-679-7634

Lambda Publishers
3709 13th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11218
tel: 718-972-5449, fax: 718-972-6307

Urim Publications
Lambda Publishers, Inc.
3709 13th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11218
tel. 718-972-5449  fax. 718-972-6307
cell. 718-288-8300
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.UrimPublications.com

Do you Yahoo!?
Get better spam protection with
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailtag_us/*http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools>Yahoo!
Mail

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: Hasafran at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: Listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: galron.1 at osu.edu
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/