Dr. Weinshank,

I agree with you, and thank you for your efforts in making a very strong
case in this matter. Have you sent a copy of your statement to Sen. Shumer
(sp?) of New York, who has been so agitated about this? I would ask that
you please do so. We (that is, those agitating to change the Google
listings) are on the wrong path here, as you explain so fully, and only bad
things can come of it. It's hard for me to understand how librarians, of
all people, don't see what they are doing here.

Madeleine Cohen Oakley
Melvin J. Berman Hebrew Academy
Rockville, MD
"Blessed are those who can give