From: Flynn, Daniel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 2:26 PM
To: Miller, Philip
Subject: The Association of Jewish Libraries Conference - Gottlieb - Discount

Dear Phil,

SUNY Press is pleased to extend the same discount to your conference
attendees.   Attached is an order form that reflects your conference
discount, which will be honored through July 30th.

Open the order form with Adobe Reader (PDF), which is available for free at
the Adobe website (www.adobe.com).

Thank you for your interest in Jack's fine book, and please contact me if I
can be of further service.

Cordially,

Dan Flynn
Sales Manager