Dear Safranim,
Several years ago when we first purchased Athena, we were told by a
Sagebrush rep that Avery LabelPro would allow us to create mailing labels
from our patron database.  Well, the time has finally come to try it and no
one at Athena seems to know how it can be done.  I've got a technical rep
"researching" this.

In any case, I need to do a mailing to my library patrons and want to know
if there's any way to get this information in any form-even if it means
creating another type of data base or list and working with it that
way.  I'd appreciate any help that I can get on this.

Thanks so much.

Bea Brodie
Librarian, Koopman Library
Commission on Jewish Education