Does anyone know anything about the safer, B'nai Machshava Tova by the
Pizetzner Rebbe?

Our Rabbi requested 20 - 25 copies ordered and I would just like to get a
little information on the book, so that I can talk intelligently about it
to others.

All that I know is that it is only available in Hebrew and is thin.

If anyone else has any more information on the book or it's author, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Also, although our Rabbi asked me to order it through one of the Jewish
Bookstores here in Toronto, I am sure that he would not be upset if we
ended up finding it somewhere else, so I would entertain any quotes for the
purchase of 20 - 25 copies.

Thank you.

Jeff Corbett
Administrative Assistant
Westmount Community Shul and Routes Jewish Centre
Tel: 905 482 9488
Fax: 905 482 9489
E-mail: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailing address:
554-1054 Centre ST
THORNHILL ON  L4J 8E5

Weekday office location:
1118 Centre Street, Unit 20C, in the back of the Concord Square Plaza.

Shabbos location:
Westmount Colligate Institute, northwest corner of Bathurst St and New
Westminster Dr.

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu