I have some favorites.
The Bravest Fireman by Leah Zytman
Donny and Deeny K'teeny Help the King by Ellla Adler
I Go to School and I Go to the Doctor by Rikki Benenfeld
The Mentchkins Make Shabbos (I don't recall the author; published by
Feldheim, but might unfortunately be out of print)
The Mookster's Mitzvah Mishaps by Chana Nestlebaum
Rosie and the Mole: the Story of a Bris by Judy Silverman
The Story of Danny Three Times by Leibel Estrin
What About Me? by Bracha Steinberg

Basya Karp, Librarian
Shulamith School For Girls

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu