Hi,

I agree with Karen and thanks for bringing up the issue.  Sitting on the
other side of the planet, I am in the same situation.  Although I am not
working in a school, our community centre works closely with the school
schedule.  The school is in session during the week of the convention,
meaning our community centre is still operating in full swing.  Once the
school term ends, the whole centre enters into a slow and quiet state.  It
would be much easier to ask for leave to attend the conventions.

Thank you.

Brenda
Brenda Yi, Librarian
Jewish Community Centre