Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps
that were issued in May.
I included the stamp itself, the first day cover,
and an English and a Hebrew flyer about the stamp.

- Educational Institutions in Eretz Israel
   Hebrew Kindergarten - Rishon Le-Zion
   "Lemel" Elementary School - Jerusalem

- Bar-Ilan University - 50 Years

http://www.jr.co.il/pictures/stamps/index7.html

- 60 Years Since The End of World War II
   The Jewish Partisan and Underground Fighters
   The Jewish Soldier in the Allied Forces
(Stamp flyers in Hebrew, English and Russian)

- Israel Reserve Force

- Memorial Day 2005
   Memorial for the Last Kin
   (Holocaust survivors killed during their Israeli army service)

http://www.jr.co.il/pictures/stamps/index18.html

If you do not see May 22, 2005 on the stamps pages,
hold your control key and press the F5 key to refresh your browser.

When viewing the English / Hebrew flyers,
Windows XP / Explorer 6 will reduce the large image if it
does not fit on your screen. Place your mouse over the picture for
2-3 seconds and a small box with 4 arrows will appear.
Click on the small box and the larger image will appear.

Shavua Tov,
Jacob