Dear Librarian

A GUIDE TO READING HEBREW INSCRIPTIONS AND DOCUMENTS

Please find attached a press release about a new publication in the Jewish
Ancestor Series published by the Jewish
Genealogical Society of Great Britain. I have also attached a list of the
other guides in the series as shown below:

Guide to Organising your Family History Records
A Guide to Reading Hebrew Inscriptions and Documents
A Beginner's Guide to Jewish Genealogy in Great Britain
A Guide to Jewish Genealogy in Latvia and Estonia
A Guide to Jewish Genealogy in Germany and Austria
Genealogical Resources within the Jewish Home and Family

A Guide to Jewish Genealogy in Lithuania will be published in August.

Further information about our publications may be seen on our web site:
www.jgsgb.org.uk.
Please note that the Publication Department will be closed for Summer
Holidays from 29 July to 14 August. Any orders received during that period
will be posted during the following week.

With best wishes

Rosemary Wenzerul
Publications Department
Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu