Dear Safranim,
I agree with Bernard Katz's opinion about Ton Vrien's film.
But I deeply disagree with two other affirmations:
The Nurit Keidar's film ASESINO is very bad: she misused and distort
a script that received an important prize in a Jerusalem Film
Festival wrote by Shlomo Slutzky, she distorted the testimonies of
some of the parents of Jewish "desaparecidos" and quoted many
affirmations that are totally without any basis in the facts. In my
opinion it is also technically bad. Also she showed a profound
ignorance of the reality of the Jewish community in Argentina in
general and specially in those tragic years.
The Jewish "desaparecidos" were not at all "Jewish martyrs". They
were martyrs or victims of Human Rights violations, in the most of
the cases "of Jewish origin".
Shabat shalom,
Efraim

Ha-Safran (The Librarian)