The new booklists for Jewish Book Month 2007, created by the Greater
Cleveland Chapter, are now posted on the AJL website.  The lists are
an annual collaborative effort by members of the GCC, and represent a
selection of recent books, DVDs, and websites for both children and
adults.  Our chapter would like to thank our president, Mark Weber,
and Kent State University Libraries and Media Services for
underwriting the printing costs for the second year in a row.

Wendy Wasman