Here is a description of the law requested by one of our teachers.

  an Israeli law from 1953 granting sole religious authority to the
Orthodox, so while I don't know the exact name of the law, it has
something about religion in the title.

Will the kind person who sends the citation to me please tell me how
he/she found it.  Hebrew is fine.  Thanks,  Marion

Marion M. Stein, Librarian
The Abraham Joshua Heschel High School
20 West End Avenue
New York, NY 10023
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(212) 246-7717 Ext 11639