a Difference

I totally agree. Some of us have been speaking at other conferences
for years as unofficial AJL representatives, but it is time for AJL
to make this official and actively solicit people to present at other
conferences. Many years ago a proposal was made to make a short film
about what librarians do. Maybe this is a job for our PR committee to
investigate? I wrote an article for this newsletter that I hope
people will feel free to copy and distribute. Do we have anyone
willing to write for some of the non-library publications? Have we
identified them? I hope that the task force on this topic will
consider all of your ideas and start to come up with a concrete plan of action.
Suzi