Keep speaking, a film is good, spread the word, etc. but from my
perspective nothing beats just being out there (if you've got the
personality for it, to push the Library agenda) it means networking
and collaborating and building relationships with many other
institutions so they notice when you are NOT at the table.
It has to mean being willing to explore a future without books and
libraries as we know them, because that idea is on the table.
Abigail Yasgur

Abigail Yasgur, M.L.S., Director
Jewish Community Library of Los Angeles
"promoting Jewish literacy"