Here is a different kind of query

Many years ago someone asked me what the strangest or most bizarre
reference question I had ever fielded. This person and I had not been
in contact for almost twenty years, until yesterday, and the first
thing he did was remind me of his question.

This was my answer:  About thirty years ago someone called our Library
and wanted to know if there was a translation of Mein Kampf in Hebrew.

My "query" to you, dear colleagues, is: What is the strangest or most
bizarre reference question you have ever fielded?

(Answers are not important – Only the question!)

This could be fun!

Phil Miller