Dear Colleagues:  Thanks for the responses to my search for a neutral
text describing how the different branches of Judaism approach
various topics. The suggestions I've gotten are:
     Moment magazine's ongoing series where they ask a particular
question and interview a spectrum of Rabbis and other Jewish professionals
     the Wikipedia entries of each Jewish denomination
     2 books (thanks Shira); Marc Lee Raphael: Profiles in American
Judaism: The Reform, Conservative, Orthodox and Reconstructionist
Traditions in Historical Perspective and Gilbert S. Rosenthal: The
Many Faces of Judaism: Orthodox, Conservative, Reconstructionist & Reform

Thanks for your help!

Eliza Gouverneur
Librarian
Center for Jewish Life/Hillel